Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tori set Evan Straight

Today was slow starting. I sound like I had been gargling rocks for oh.. about 6 years. I felt horrible. But no rest for a mommy. Well as much as I would love to say I got to rest all day, I had to run a few errands. This is where my mom comes to the rescue, she went with me to help out. Tori was telling my mom and I that she wants a Strawberry Shortcake doll that is just a big head so she can brush her hair. My mom tells her, maybe Santa or mommy will get it for you for Christmas. This is where Evan gets set straight by Tori. Evan in his sweet three year old voice, Twoie (tori) I will get it for you. She puts her hands in the air and says, EBAN (evan) you have no way to get to the store and you do not have any money..... WOW is both smart and a smart alec. I have to say I did laugh.

Please when you pray tonight pray for some friends of our family, The Fords. They lost Courtney Ford in a car accident last night. She was only 21 and had a 10 mo old baby girl. This is such a sad loss for them. They can use all of our prayers.

Shana

No comments: